Agriculture & Biofuels Sector
The objective of the Agriculture Workgroup is to share information and seek funding for a variety of projects including: retrofits or efficiency improvements for diesel agriculture pumps; biodiesel production; and use of emulsified fuel in heavy equipment. For information on WCC projects in this sector, see this link.
- American Recovery and Reinvestment Act: Repowering Off-Road Agricultural Vehicles in San Joaquin Valley: The San Joaquin Valley Unified APCD was selected for $2 million in funding to repower 30 agricultural off-road equipment vehicles with new engines that meet or exceed EPA’s tier 3 emission standards for non-road diesel engines.
- West Coast Collaborative Agriculture & Biofuels Projects Factsheet
- USDA’s National Biodiesel Fuel Education Program
- Life cycle inventory of biodiesel
- Diesel Pumping Efficiency Program
- Diesel-Electric Pumping Efficiency Program
- Biodiesel Research Project Proposal
- Biomethane Conversion to Vehicle Fuel